Historic former harbour masters house with panoramic views of Brixham harbour and Torbay
Harbour View B&B is an historic grade II listed former harbour masters house, built around 1850. Its prime location enjoys spectacular views across Brixham Harbour and beyond to Paington and Torquay.
Converted to a hotel in the 1950’s Harbour View has welcomed visitors to Brixham for over 50 years. Now with every modern convenience including free WiFi and flat screen digital TV’s, you are invited to stay in one of our bright comfortable en-suite rooms and enjoy the experience for yourself.
Oh! – and did we mention the view?!
• All rooms en-suite or private bathroom – most with spectacular harbour views.
• Free reserved permit parking right on the harbour, opposite the hotel.
• Full cooked breakfast included in the room rate
• Free Wi-Fi.
• Flat screen multi channel TV’s with DVD players in every room.
• Rates from £26 per person per night (based on 2 sharing a double or twin room)