Experience the ultimate in luxury self-catering accommodation. Sumptuous furnishings, 5 star standards and a choice of three houses sleeping 4-6 people, overlooking Dartmoor. Short breaks & weekly booking available.
- Stay in classically stylish accommodation in a quirky venue.
- Admire the period features including the original platform canopy with ornate ironwork.
- Relax in the sumptuous slipper baths.
- Marvel at the views of Dartmoor from the landscaped garden.
- Whet your appetite at enticing Michelin starred restaurants and organic cafés.
- Take a 5 minute drive to the adventure and beauty of Dartmoor.
- Make time for a short drive to the tranquility of the beaches, plentiful bays and drama of the surf in neighbouring Cornwall.
For a truly unique holiday experience, in an exclusive retreat, a historic location, surrounded by the countryside yet with all the facilities of the town, Old Tavistock Railway Station provides all a discerning holidaymaker could be looking for.
Nestled above Tavistock town and overlooking Dartmoor, the old Station offers elegant, luxurious accommodation. The Station provides an affordable indulgence for holidaymakers seeking 5 star standards.
Within three spacious and tastefully furnished houses a stunning mix of high end contemporary and antique furnishings, Victorian architecture and unique art-work feature.
With plentiful sofas, blissfully comfortable beds, fine linen and fabulous en-suites relaxation is easy. The houses are wired with all the technology today’s traveler expects; broadband connection, flat LCD TV's, DVD players and much more.
The well-equipped self-contained houses appeal to couples, friends, families, groups, independent travelers and train enthusiasts alike.
Short breaks and weekly bookings available for 4-6 people.
Awarded 5 stars by Visit Britain. Awaiting grading from Green Tourisim.