Luxurious Penthouse accommodation in Teignmouth, stunning views of the ocean, Shaldon and the Teign Estuary.
Welcome to Riviera Apartments. A superb collection of five luxurious Penthouse Apartments, offering a prime beachfront location in the historic and popular resort of Teignmouth. The apartments are within easy reach of Shaldon, Dartmouth, Torbay, Dartmoor and the Medieval City of Exeter which boasts a wealth of shops, restaurants, delis and boutiques. Each apartment in this brand new development is surrounded by floor to ceiling glass and has a unique panoramic view. To the left, views of Exmouth, Dawlish, Sidmouth and as far reaching as Weymouth await you. Endless ocean views can be enjoyed to the front of the building whilst to the right and the rear guests can enjoy the distant views of Brixham, nearby Shaldon, up the Teign estuary and across to Dartmoor and Haytor Rock.
**Please visit our website by clicking the link below for up to date availability and booking**
Why Self Catering?
A self catering apartment offers a home from home experience so you can truly relax. All our apartments offer a chic, comfortable and contemporary interior and are fully equipped with everything you could need including:
- A private, secure entrance with lift for exclusive use of the Penthouses.
- State of the art kitchens with granite worktops, dishwasher, fridge, separate freezer, microwave and oven.
- Under floor heating throughout with separate thermostatic controls in each room.
- Separate utility area in each apartment fully equipped with washer/dryer and ironing facilities.
- Luxury sofa bed with sprung mattress to cater for additional guests or large families.
- Spacious open plan living areas with private balconies and sea views with patio furniture.
- Sony media equipment throughout including flat screen televisions in every bedroom with Freeview and living areas with 40" televisions and DVD/Blu-Ray Player, Surround Sound and Ipod Playing facility.
Why be confined to just one small bedroom when you can have so much more?